Beaute Library’s 24K Gold Hydrating Concentrate is an intensely hydrating moisturiser that features the use of luxurious 24K liquified gold beads to help nourish the skin’s subdermal layers. Fortified with potent hyaluronic acid, this advanced combination of ingredients draws water particles from the air to replenish your complexion’s natural moisture barrier, imparting a subtle glow that lasts throughout the day and well into the evening.
Able to reduce the appearance of fine lines and refine the size of pores, this moisturiser is suitable for daily use after cleansing. Combine with any anti-ageing post treatment routine for best results. May also be used as a make-up base for a dewy finish.
- Press gently on the top of the syringe plunger until the product begins to flow
- Apply the product directly onto freshly cleansed skin , after toner & serum.
- Rub gently onto the surface of the skin until the product is completely absorbed.
- Use after cleansing, toner , serum.
Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Retinyl Palmitate, Gold Beads, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Acrylates Crosspolymer-3, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7, Sorbitan, Methylisothiazolinone, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Fruit Extract.
1. How long can each 24K Gold Hydrating Concentrate last after it has been removed from its packaging?
Customers are advised to use all of the product’s contents within 7 days.
2. What is the difference between our 24K Gold Hydrating Concentrate and our Ampoules/Serum Plus?
An ampoule is a supercharged serum with higher concentrations of active ingredients that is meant to be used to either bolster your skincare routine or treat specific skin concerns more aggressively.
Moisturisers are typically used to help hydrate and lock moisture into the skin layer. As our 24K Gold Hydrating Concentrate is essence-based and has a lighter feel as compared to traditional moisturisers, it is formulated to enhance the effects of traditional gel/cream type moisturisers, and can be used on top of any Ampoules/Serum Plus series products.
3. What is the correct skincare routine sequence that customers should follow when using Beaute Library skincare products?
Day: Makeup removal > gel cleanser > toner > Serum/Essence > Ampoule/Serum Plus > moisturizer
Night: Makeup removal > gel cleanser > toner > Serum/Essence > Ampoule/Serum Plus > 24K Gold Hydrating Concentrate > moisturizer