With the rapid spread of the virus, Beauté Library is now launching the “Feel at Home”, the latest initiative by the company as your safety and health is always our top priority.
Beauté Library is stepping up with the minimum requirements on safety measures to ensure you with a safe and hygienic environment that makes you feel like being home.
To ensure that the highest standards of safety and hygiene are maintained at all times, here are some of the measures Beauté Library is taking on the ground:
6 Initiative Safety Measures:
a) Provide customers with Pre-treatment Health Survey, Disposable Cups and Masks
b) Wear Masks at All Times
c) Perform 7-Step Hand Wash
d) Practice Good Personal Hygiene
e) Check Temperature Every Two Hours
f) Fully Sanitise Equipment Between Customers
2 Safety Regulations:
a) Practice Half Capacity Usage in All Our Outlets
b) Full Equipment Dress Code to Achieve Zero Contact
- Outlet will goes under a thorough cleaning process every 3 hours or at least 3 times per day
- Beautician and customer will be disinfected via aerosol spraying upon the arrival
- Beautician will go through temperature checks before work and every two hours
- Beautician will be required to wash their hand properly and wear protective equipment including disposable glove, 3 ply mask, shield mask and hair cover immediately
- Customer will go through temperature checks and required to be filled up the health declaration form upon the arrival
- Customer will be required to wash their hand using hand sanitizer before the registration
- Customer will be served with disposable cup
- Equipment, slipper, bed sheet, towel and beauty tools will be fully sanitized before use
- All beautician will be in protective equipment including disposable glove, 3 ply mask, shield mask and hair cover
- Customer will be required to dispose their mask correctly into a closed bin
- If customer is not unsatisfied with the glove, beautician will be required to put off the glove and sanitize their hand
- Beautician is required to wear a glove or using a tissue to open the door for customer if they wish to go to the washroom
- Equipment, slipper, bed sheet, towel and beauty tools will be fully sanitized after used
- All equipment is required to cover with plastic wrap after sanitized
- Customer will be provided with a surgical mask and hand sanitizer
At Beauté Library, we want to assure our beauties that we are enforcing stricter hygiene measures to ensure each customer feels at home here.
We miss you and we’re readier than ever to serve you!